We are very pleased to announce that the first phase of the Wandering Sound and Images seminar will take place from February 6 to February 11 at the Studio d’en Haut!
Thanks to them for hosting us !
At the heart of the SPECTRAL project, which aims to open up the possibilities of cinema, Mire explores the notion of “Wandering”: itinerancy, adaptation to multiple environments.
The seminar – which will take place in three stages: February, then two other sessions in the summer of 2023 and 2024 – will aim to develop mobile tools, designed to allow wandering and itinerancy (easy to transport and set up, as well as self-sufficiency in electricity)
- mobile 16mm black and white development laboratories
- light or film projection tools (16 mm and others)
- transportable sound diffusion system
Following our call for participation launched in September 2022, for which we received a multitude of exciting applications, a high-flying team of artist-inventors has been selected!
This “dream team ” is made of :
- Lucie Bortot-Schneider FR luci-schneider.com
- Antoine Capet FR brutpop.com
- Estelle Chaigne FR estellechaigne.com
- Marjorie Leberre FR marjorie-leberre.com
- Alex Mc Kenzie CA alexmackenzie.ca
- Zach Poff US zachpoff.com
- Pierre Signolat aka Pierre Pierre Pierre FR 50hz.club/pierrepierrepierre/
- Marc Simonart FR
- Karan Talwar IN karantalwar.in
- Guillermo Tellechea UY, D artoutput.at
- Loïc Verdillon FR
- Stephan Voglsinger AUT voglsinger.klingt.org
The seminar is coordinated by Elodie Ferré, Mariane Moula and Aurélie Percevault.
If you are curious about the progress of this project and more generally about the devices development part within SPECTRAL, go there :
Documentation will be available soon, we will keep you posted!
Then, the seminar will conclude with a beautiful finale directly in the field to which you are welcome: the 4th edition of NOMOS NOMADE, a wandering of images and sounds in St Nazaire!