To learn how to develop Super 8 or 16mm reversal color film (Kodak Ektachrome, Agfa Aviphot, Wittnerchrome) with E6 chemistry.
To participate, one must :
– sign up at carole(at)mire-exp.org
– be a member of Mire (20€ per year) or enroll
– come with an exposed film (making sure it is the right type of film for the course’s development process)
Good to know :
– Upon membership, Mire lends cameras and sell film at cost.
– The idea behind the introduction workshops are to allow a future autonomous access to the lab. Mire’s lab does not offer developing services, the philosophy is DIY !
– attention, number of participants limited to 3, sign up quickly !