Come learn how to develop Super 8 or 16mm reversal black&white film (Kodak TriX, Adox PanX 100, ORWO UN54…) with the D94-D95 chemistry.
To take part in these workshops, one must :
– Sign up with carole(at)mire-exp.org
– Be a member of Mire (20€/year) or enroll in a membership
– come with an exposed roll of film (and make sure beforehand it is the right kind of film for the developing process of the workshop)
Good to know :
-upon membership Mire lends cameras and sells film at cost.
– The idea behind these workshops is to allow for an autonomous access to the lab. Mire’s lab does not offer developing services, the philosophy is DIY !
– Number of participants limited to 3, sign up fast !